please read me! or at least look at it!!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

belle88

please read me! or at least look at it!!

Post by belle88 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:53 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:48 pm

There is a vulnerability in the eyes.  You have put up some barriers to seeing into your being - eyes being the windows to your soul.  

It could masking some recent hurts.  You do wear your heart on your sleeve.  Unfortunately, it very often gets knocked off.  

You must learn to protect your inner spirit from all the negativity of the world.  It is not all about personal relationships but your sensitivity is putting too much emotion into your being.  Empathic gift?

You actually smile quite readily and enjoy a good sense of humor.  Lately it has not quite reached you and you are feeling a bit judgemental about the sense of humor in play.  

Don't worry about it - not everyone has such a crude sense of humor.  This will pass as they realize their own insensitivities to others.  It is not up to you to change anyone but yourself.  That is your big lesson in life.

Tolerance is big in your book.  But you still have trouble tolerating fools gladly.

belle88

Post by belle88 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:31 am

thankyou! i really appreciate your response. all of this has fascinated me, and youre very right i do wear my heart on my sleeve... ive been hoping that just one person i meet could be true, and ive been very generous with my trust.... unfortunately i dont think im going to find anyone who wants to make me happy, i wish they would just stop being fake, and only doing the bare minimum to make me happy just enough to do their life-chores for them.

youre very talented i wish i could be more like you

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Be careful what you wish for!  LOL

Every life has its ups and down - we are only comfortable with our own given back pack of doubts and trials.

litemirrors

Post by litemirrors » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:42 pm

You have a very strict view of men and women, you acknowledge differences exist. this implies to me others you surround yourself with may view people in general as the same regardless of being men or women. Seek people with different views instead of similar ones :? Broken off relationship? You seem to like hunky men :p I am not one lol

Still learning here :D

StarQ1

Post by StarQ1 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:29 pm

You're into the dancing art and I keep seeing  a young boy around you.... I could be wrong, tell me If i'am. it helps me

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”