spam from vedic reading forum

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

biltu

Post by biltu » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:36 pm

A Horoscope dose not tell one has love marriage or arrange marriage. How would be your marital life this is possible to tell from a Horoscope. But if you love someone and you know his/her birth data then write it here, after reading both Horoscope then possible to tell that you both lead marital life in future or not.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:41 am

biltu wrote:A Horoscope dose not tell one has love marriage or arrange marriage. How would be your marital life this is possible to tell from a Horoscope. But if you love someone and you know his/her birth data then write it here, after reading both Horoscope then possible to tell that you both lead marital life in future or not.
This authoritative nugget of gold or pearl of WISDOM from you, Biltu_babu, was a product of ?intuition? or actual experience??

If former, no explanations or elaborations necessary!

If latter, then we all would appreciate learning more if you have something to share?

"RAINBOWS do have a past!" -- a related poetical theme I once shared and probably still exists on Boloji! Based on personal observations on the path of Jyotish!!

Love, Light, RISK (of sounding overly definite or definitive...?)

biltu

Post by biltu » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:23 pm

The above statement what I wrote it's come from actual experience.
Some time I see Rahu give a tendency to fall in love frequently, though it is not a love, kind of puppy love. So if some one has a tendency to fall in love frequently and if that time is running for social marriage then that puppy love turn into a serious relation or marriage. But time need to be running for marriage.

But Love marriage or Arrange marriage it never written on a horoscope. So never possible to tell from a Horoscope. When time come it will happen one way or another. That is why I say to provide both Horoscope to predict for marriage if he/she into a love.

It will be good if they all ask to a Experience Astrologer that -- Will I have a happy married life, if there is some problem then How to protect myself from bad situation in marital life or how to proceed for marriage, instead of asking would I have Love marriage or Arrange marriage.

Marriage happen through Love or Arrange it dose not give any good result if a person dose not has happy marital life written on his/her destine. If good written then all is good.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:21 pm

biltu wrote:The above statement what I wrote it's come from actual experience.
Some time I see Rahu give a tendency to fall in love frequently, though it is not a love, kind of puppy love. So if some one has a tendency to fall in love frequently and if that time is running for social marriage then that puppy love turn into a serious relation or marriage. But time need to be running for marriage.

But Love marriage or Arrange marriage it never written on a horoscope. So never possible to tell from a Horoscope. When time come it will happen one way or another. That is why I say to provide both Horoscope to predict for marriage if he/she into a love.

It will be good if they all ask to a Experience Astrologer that -- Will I have a happy married life, if there is some problem then How to protect myself from bad situation in marital life or how to proceed for marriage, instead of asking would I have Love marriage or Arrange marriage.

Marriage happen through Love or Arrange it dose not give any good result if a person dose not has happy marital life written on his/her destine. If good written then all is good.

Yes 93 years (age) certainly represents a huge chunk of time to gain many such experiences <LOL>

But you said, "sometimes"! So obviously, 'at other times' and even 'sometimes' other planets etc must be playing a role or some role or the role in indicating such experiences! Rahu does often indicate heightened awareness (of surroundings!) and that may be linked to scepticism and suspiciousness if other influences coexist. Afterall, out of all rakshashas, Swarbhanu alone was 'aware' of the conspiracy of the so called Divine and Satvik Gods to deprive the rakshashas of Amrit...!

Ancient allegories do capture a lot of astrological factoids and clues but many just choose to treat those as literal accounts and rather concretely-religiously!

biltu

Post by biltu » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: Yes 93 years (age) certainly represents a huge chunk of time to gain many such experiences <LOL>
Image &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Image &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Image

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:23 am

biltu wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: Yes 93 years (age) certainly represents a huge chunk of time to gain many such experiences <LOL>
Image                                                                                 Image                                                                   Image

Although, I personally would accept more readily, statements from a younger person if he or she is on the path of TRUTH!

As bible say, Truth often comes from the mouths of Babes!

It was referring to babies, children... by the way! &nbsp;:smt004

Love, Light, Observations!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:05 am

Biltu,

Stop spoiling threads/instigating others.

Vedic reading forom are for readings.. not  for guesses or other comments.
Stop scaring others who seek readings.

We are patient with people untill they get banned.

site moderator

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”