please answer urgent please can i have a tarot reading as i need to know about my love life

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

cedars
Tarot reader

Re: please answer urgent please can i have a tarot reading as i need to know about my love life

Post by cedars » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:01 am

dosanm wrote:can i have a free tarot reading for my love life i need to know if i am going to have a  love life and when will i have a  love life.
Do you read what has been said to you so far? Or, do you think we are prophets here and look into a crystal ball and find you a husband?

And this attitude of yours constantly asking and insisting for a reading, I can assure you, will not get you a reading.

I think you already have been given a wise answer from Rhutobello to your previous posting.

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm

I'll draw a card for you, and you interpret it yourself... I think that will help

Six of Cups

is this some sort of incoming event?
the rest is up to you-----
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:38 am

let's just say some romantic is about to come to you, but nothing will happen if you don't move.
don't ask what to do, just do what you usually do and it will come eventually.

if you still have questions I think you should think to yourself first before asking other people, it's not like everything that anyone says, you will do it; don't be something like a tailwind
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:14 pm

oK. It is time  I got into this thread.....

Dosanm: your questions are on the unreasonable side and I see you have posted the same question in other forums.  Whatever your concept of Tarot is, it cannot and no one can give you a concrete answer as to where, when you will find love. ...You have been given some answers by senior members and I see you have not paid the slightest attention or regard to their advice.

Zeldaevulotion: If you are not in a position to give a reading, then you should not just pick a card and let the querent do the interpretation for themsleves. Obviously, this querent does not know much about tarot and to top it all up, has got the wrong idea about the tarot. So, I regret to say, you have now caused more distress than any good. If one is going to give a reading, then it should be a 'reading' and not just pick a card and let the querent find their own answers. Not the right thing to do and was totally unnecessary.

This thred is now closed.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”