ADVICE ON Marriage

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

yousuf_007sys

ADVICE ON Marriage

Post by yousuf_007sys » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:13 pm

My name is Md Yousuf(10 Sep 1987:10AM born in Dhaka, Bangladesh)

I am really in big dilemma now with love life. I would like to help me out based on as follows

I would like to know who will be my life partner and by when I will be married. One of them is my ex and the other person is who I am supposed to be getting but she doesn't talks to me or shows any interest on me

a. Tanima Shams Chowdhury(19 Dec 1987, born in Dhaka, Bangladesh)
b. Mariam Shamim(31 May 1990, bon in Karachi, Pakistan)

biltu

Post by biltu » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Go and ask to The GOD, Tell the GOD those name and only GOD can tell you.

seriously Astrology can not tell or specifically indicate a person whom you will gonna marry for life time, specially when you do not mention their time of birth.

If someone dose not talk to you and dose not shows interest to you then you can not force her to liking you.

People create their own problem and headache by their wrong chose and wrong work. If those women are your headache then delete them. When you become financially stable go for marriage and Arrange Marriage dose not create this type of Headache. If you are currently financially stable then go for marriage through suitable manner.

Why one of them are your ex, find the reason. maybe something wrong have with you. Why another woman dose not like you. Even there could be some problem her side. You have to find it and solve it.

Astrologically advice --- You have to be careful when you go for commitment relationship like marriage in future. Marriage will happen in your life when you go for it through suitable manner :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:36 am

Biltu, I am not trying to guide you, or the thread! That caveat out of the way, just as a general hint, often the padas and karakas, which have remained the "silent bride of modern jyotish" {{borrowed analogy from Shri K.N. Rao who used that years ago for the navamsha kundali which was always drawn in a janam-patrika in India but rarely given "speaking-time!" in books and articles etc ;-)}}, reveal a lot of stuff behind a query! Mind you, some practicing jyotishis use the prashna (horary) technique to figure that out as well! <LOL>

Love and Light and hints

Rohiniranjan

yousuf_007sys

Reading

Post by yousuf_007sys » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:31 am

At least can somebody do a reading for me.......Since 2010 I am facing lots of problems .... my details

Md Yousuf(10 Sep 1987:10AM born in Dhaka, Bangladesh)

Thanks in advance

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”