Palm Reading Workshop coming up!!

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

magic_ollie

Palm Reading Workshop coming up!!

Post by magic_ollie » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Greetings and salutations all, my name is Olivia and I'm here to let you all know that there is an upcoming palm reading workshop happening at the magic shop I work at.

While we are a magic shop that sells magic tricks and gimmicks, we are trying to expand our audience for lectures and classes that we hold here at our shop, and this is going to be our first palm reading class. I'm very excited!

Terry Perrett will be teaching a two hour class in which attendees will learn the three basic lines, meaning of the four hand types and general information on the fingers and thumb. Students will also receive a 16 page booklet to help them retain the information they have learned.

The class will tentatively be held on Feb 13, though this may change. Class will start at 7 pm, and tickets are $15 in advance or $20 at the door.

If you would like to register early, please feel free to call us here at the shop, 516-520-4004 or if you're near by in East Meadow, stop by our shop at 2590 Hempstead Turnpike, East Meadow NY 11554.

Thanks a lot all, and I hope to see some of you there.

Blessed Be,

Olivia

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”