spam from vedic reading forum

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

biltu

Post by biltu » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Age 35 and you still seeking for astro quarries like -- will it be a love or arranged marriage.
I think it will be better for you if you try to find out for your suitable life partner from marriage burro or from something like this. Marriage happen from love affection or through arrange it can not be tell from one horoscope. But some time rahu take a part in love affection but not possible to tell that those love affection will materialize into a social name "Marriage" or not. "Love affection" has another name "Marriage" which is given by society. When Love affection or Marriage time is running it will take place one way or another, through Love or arrange.

Your chart shows a good married life. But your Bhave Chalit shows the delay of marriage.
I am not sure when will it happen :smt017
maybe at 2013 or 2015

I am requesting to big astrologer also post their opinion even if my post not mach with them. I will not do like this  :smt021  or this   :smt014
Promise   :smt023
Only Love and Affection :smt058  :smt057

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:29 am

biltu wrote:Age 35 and you still seeking for astro quarries like -- will it be a love or arranged marriage.
I think it will be better for you if you try to find out for your suitable life partner from marriage burro or from something like this. Marriage happen from love affection or through arrange it can not be tell from one horoscope. But some time rahu take a part in love affection but not possible to tell that those love affection will materialize into a social name "Marriage" or not. "Love affection" has another name "Marriage" which is given by society. When Love affection or Marriage time is running it will take place one way or another, through Love or arrange.

Your chart shows a good married life. But your Bhave Chalit shows the delay of marriage.
maybe at 2013 or 2015

I am requesting to big astrologer also post their opinion even if my post not mach with them. I will not do like this  :smt021  or this   :smt014

Whether *93* or "39", the magic of 'relationship' will continue to remain an engima wrapped in a puzzle coated with sweet chocolate and for a good reason!

Propagation of species! Just as Mother Nature decreed!

Pretty much, all animals in MA Nature's garden who never ask any question have assigned times and what zoologists call, "Mating Season"

Those animals whom Mother Nature has let go FREE and equipped with freedom of choice, have been given freedom!

With freedom come responsibilties!

Sometimes, Mother Nature is so much easier to understand when HER simpler creatures get studied!

Helps immensely when what we learn therefrom gets applied to more complex and complicated and whimsical creations of Mother Nature: Human Beings!

And, yes astrology helps with the understanding!

After all, we all do use the ZODIAC which has more animals than human signs!

Love, Light, Observations!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:21 pm

biltu wrote:Age 35 and you still seeking for astro quarries like -- will it be a love or arranged marriage.

maybe at 2013 or 2015

Biltu is again requested not to scare way people from reading forums.

site moderator

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”