[WTA]Card Spreading

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

eugene_y

[WTA]Card Spreading

Post by eugene_y » Wed May 25, 2011 4:22 pm

To all senior fellows,

I was trying to search for few tarot spreading in google. The lucky thing was that i managed to find varieties of spreads. Unfortunately, even though those spreads shared the same name, but the positions were all different. I was confused and did not know which was the spread with correct card position.

Could anyone here share the spread with correct card position in this thread please??? :)  :)  :)  :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed May 25, 2011 5:14 pm

What is the name of the spread?

I am aware the Celctic Cross has different versions and hence I am not so friendly with that spread.

eugene_y

Post by eugene_y » Wed May 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Thank you for your reply. Celtic Cross Spread was one of those. Other spreads im not quite sure the name in english bcoz most of the spreads i studied were in chinese. I really hope could find those correct and appropriate spreads

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed May 25, 2011 5:52 pm

eugene_y wrote:Thank you for your reply. Celtic Cross Spread was one of those. Other spreads im not quite sure the name in english bcoz most of the spreads i studied were in chinese. I really hope could find those correct and appropriate spreads
There isnt such a thing as 'correct' spreads. I have seen several Celtic Cross spreads and Star Spreads and they are all different.
I think instead of looking for the ''correct'' spread, you use whichever talks to you; you dont go wrong there. Dont accept a spread because someone invented it, but use the one that you connect with.

My piece of advice :)

eugene_y

Post by eugene_y » Wed May 25, 2011 5:55 pm

i know there is a software called "MB Tarot Pro". Could get a appropriate spreads through it, but it seems too expensive to get it, USD 49.95 donation. I cant afford it. 250 replies in MB also quite difficulty to reach...:(

eugene_y

Post by eugene_y » Wed May 25, 2011 6:03 pm

cedars, do you have the MB tarot pro software?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed May 25, 2011 6:51 pm

I am trying to tell you.... Do not try to get the 'appropriate Clectic Cross spread'. Just use whichever one spakes to you. Your reading will still be as effective.

eugene_y

Post by eugene_y » Wed May 25, 2011 11:06 pm

understood. thank you :)

George

Re: [WTA]Card Spreading

Post by George » Thu May 26, 2011 12:15 am

eugene_y wrote:To all senior fellows,
I was trying to search for few tarot spreading in google. The lucky thing was that i managed to find varieties of spreads. Unfortunately, even though those spreads shared the same name, but the positions were all different. I was confused and did not know which was the spread with correct card position.
Could anyone here share the spread with correct card position in this thread please??? :)  :)  :)  :)
i am not sure that any given spread, at this point in history, you are going to find the original author of certain spreads especially the older ones. i could be wrong but anyway i just wanted to make a different point.  Don't worry too much about the "correct" position. We are the Readers and author of our destiny.  meaning that we can create our own spread and the positions that work for you or the question asked of the cards.  you can write your own spreads as long as you know what that is before you start reading.  know your own reading before you doing a reading  and you will be golden.  if you don't know your own positions you take the chance of not reading the cards as they have meant to be read by your own definition. :smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

eugene_y

Post by eugene_y » Thu May 26, 2011 1:36 am

u hv the point. thank u too

icedrop39

Post by icedrop39 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:04 am

cheers to the post requirement. im trying to reach the post requirement so i can get the software for free. lol. i thought it was easy back then, certainly not thinking that now. lol.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”