which career suits me best - venus, mars, mercury in tenth house.

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

RisingEast

which career suits me best - venus, mars, mercury in tenth house.

Post by RisingEast » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:17 am

Dear Astrologer,

I am a software engineer and working in this field for the past 3 years.

I am seeking a career changes.  I am interested to pursue MBA, work for some years and then start my own company.

In which industry should I start my company, I am quite interested in starting a metal export business, so will this industry suit me.  What does my chart say.  There is Venus in tenth house of kataka lagnam, so I presume that media related career or boutique shop will be good.  

What does my chart say anyway????

I was born on April 5th 1983
time: 14:40 PM
birth city: Chennai, India

Waiting for a reply as I am on the cross-road to choosing the career of my choice within a month.

Regards,
RisingEast

triguna

why didnt any body answer your query

Post by triguna » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:07 pm

hope you understand my logic
God hates human

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:55 am

and for triguna I will post this.

It is no goal in itself to have many post....it must be a goal to have post that show you have knowledge and compassion for other people, and are willing to share this knowledge.

To 22 post in rapid sessions, which have no direct contribution, and which don't show a direct knowledge, is what we call spam.

If you by any chance is posting for key codes, then please read this :

Software can be bought 2 ways.

We have the donation option
or you could share your knowledge with the forum, through posting.

We stress that we are not the one who ask you to post, it is you who want to pay an item this way.

We have put up an easy requirement.
A post that is meaningful to the community, or a response that bring a subject forward is accepted as good post.

We have put up some examples on what we don't see as meaningful post and those you find under my link "do You Post For Key Codes.

And now I hope some Astrologer want to help RisingEast with his problem, and not be disturbed by others, even if no one has responded.

triguna

go for some career couselling people

Post by triguna » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 pm

nobody can guide regarding your career simply by observing your chart. and moreever your chart show that you are not interested in any think expect asking different query .

it is better to consult some career counseling people.

god help those who don;t help themselves.
God hates human

balaji suresh

Post by balaji suresh » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:52 pm

i have carefully checked your chart accoriding to that a career change is not advisable.as it will suit you better if you continue in software field as mars 10th lord in mercurian navamsa.further the future dasa changes fore warn of any such mis adventure.rahu in12th will be running his dasa from 2011, which is not good for making profits in business.please dont make a bad decision now and feel later.thank you.good luck.

payalmittalmay

Post by payalmittalmay » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:43 am

I saw that many peoples believe in astrology.But i suggest you that you can take help from career coach.They will give you right option in which you make a career.

------------------------------

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”