spam from vedic

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

Jo1951

Post by Jo1951 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:04 pm

You are right RishiRahul nor any personal accounts. I just answered Rhutobelloyu
And why just the last post from topic to which you tried to intervene, and that concerns you, you did not put in the subject line and drop and is a topic that I Rhutobelloyu not even opened? Do you want us to push their heads? Yes you are stupid for this RishiRahul, will themselves communicate with his friend Rhutobelloyu. He has enough brains not to be disgraced, he's a clever fellow, but I do not have a strong mind. I have it long ago died out, you remember, I think on this forum said that in my childhood was complex, "but not a fool I?? "It turned out I was right. I am a fool, because God has delivered me from this body of lies, and instead granted the authority of truth. Hard to live with him, because the world media mind. all lie, even without knowing it. And you guys are the problems you are still stuck on a demonic level of intelligence material.
I even stopped talking to your forum in his branch prediction on Vedic astrology is useless because none of your visitors are not free at any level. They still like your country to soul level of standing between matriarchy and patriarchy, and even cannibals you cool in society has increased. All the Indians why they want to sex, money and work a prestigious and profitable? It is a measure of moral and spiritual decline of society.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”