spam from vedic

Please move all spam and posts made in the wrong forum here.

Moderator: eye_of_tiger

Radhika12

Post by Radhika12 » Wed May 04, 2011 3:43 pm

I think you are in middle of a problem.We have good astrologers who can solve your matter.If you are really interested to know more about.....

Your and our profile is mentioned at our profile page; and it is not to be mentioned here.
This site is for discussions within this forum.
However, in case you would like to buy a link you can contact our site administrator.

Site moderator

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed May 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Radhika12 wrote:I think you are in middle of a problem.We have good astrologers who can solve your matter.If you are really interested to know more about ............

Hello Radhika 12,

You are not supposed to degrade our Astrologers like this . U seems to be a new member here.  Before posting read our forum rules first . U are  not  supposed to post the link of your website. Why cannot you ask your good astrologers  to participate and post here in this forum rather than indirectly conveying something else?

At the same time I do welcome your helping mentality  as well . Do not feel offended . But there is a way to express your real concern too ,.which U have to keep in mind  always .  

P.S. Being one of the mods here , it makes me feel this poster is  degrading our esteemed Astrologers which is not acceptable to me .Sorry for butting  in.

Prasanna

Site co- Moderator.

Return to “Spam / Inappropriate Posts”