Spirit Guide

Post your questions here. Have a healthy discussion, and learn to develop your psychic skills as a novice medium.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suresh

Spirit Guide

Post by suresh » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:53 pm

Is every person destined to have a spirit guide, or only those who have psychic abilities?

My friend told me only christians can contact them (or be contacted by them), because only their religion provides the foundation for establishing contact, through Jesus Christ the only son of God. Sounds reasonable to me, what is the general opinion on this?

Evie

Post by Evie » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:22 pm

Everyone has spirit guide/s.

Everyone has the ability of psychic gifts.

We are all equal, no matter our chosen or inherited religion or our personal beliefs.  

P E A C E
Evie

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:06 pm

I believe that you know your spirit guide before you are born to this plane of exsistence. Therefore, there is no set religion, for you are a free spirit before you are born.

Delphina

Re: Spirit Guide

Post by Delphina » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:11 pm

suresh wrote:Is every person destined to have a spirit guide, or only those who have psychic abilities?

My friend told me only christians can contact them (or be contacted by them), because only their religion provides the foundation for establishing contact, through Jesus Christ the only son of God. Sounds reasonable to me, what is the general opinion on this?
One question to ask would be:
"Who did they contact through before the knowledge of Jesus Christ?"
I agree with Evie "We are all the equal"...
Even before the "christian"religion.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:15 pm

Guardian, Guides, Teachers, Angels: Each has their own knowledge and purpose:

Guardian: This is the entity that signs on for life of the individual.  During all your struggles and decisions throughout your life, there is always a guardian making suggestions and guarding you through the lessons.

Guides: These are spirit helpers who come when you most need guidance. They lived a life on earth and can help guide you through its challenges.  Remember this lifetime is for your own lessons, they can only help guide you to your path, not live it for you.

Teachers:  They come when you are willing and able (through mediumship) to hear and understand the lessons of spirit realms.

Angels: These are the 'messengers of God' who come to fulfill all your prayers and dreams.  This status can be attained by the most spiritually advanced of earth beings.

No lesson on mediumship has a religious connotation - it is about your own personal spirituality.  If it appears to conflict with your own religious following, perhaps it is best left to others, at least until you can see how natural and human psychic abilities truly are, in their operation in our lives.

God bless, J
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship - Questions and Answers”