What exactly are orbs?

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Angeleyez

What exactly are orbs?

Post by Angeleyez » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:23 pm

I been seeing translucent circles floating around me. It's like it jumps in front of my eyesight then floats around me then disappears. I believe deeply that I have several angels protecting me but  I'm not sure what these orbs are. I'm not afraid of them, I actually like them but I just don't know what it is.......

Thanx alot

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:31 pm

There is matter from which spirit entities can form.  Sometimes when it gets to orb stage that is all that they can manifest.  Sometimes within orbs you will see a face.  It kind of shows the process through which spirit works to manifest on the earth.
God bless, J

Angeleyez

Post by Angeleyez » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Thanks Alot...I thought they were spirits but I wasn't sure. Is there a reason why they reveal themselves to me? When I see them sometimes I ask them but I never get an answer, or maybe I'm just not listening. I'm not sure...I do know I am protected so I just like to think of them as little security guards or spiritual babysitting LOL

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Well perhaps the communication is part of what they are having a problem with manifesting.  There are just so many people in spriit realms trying to get through.  The many methods and places and there is so much to learn from this end.
God bless, J

MystivFaerie

Orbs

Post by MystivFaerie » Thu May 07, 2009 4:09 pm

I have a picture of an orb that showed up as I was taking the shot- we see them in the house regularly. I get a sense of peaceful excite,ent about them. When my grandchildren were here with me we didn't see them so I am thinking that they may be extensions of my grandkid's inner wants to be here again. I also have a portal in their bedroom that showed itself in a picture. Their room is quite interesting in itself as is the rest of my circa 1800's house.
Lin

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed May 13, 2009 1:21 pm

We might want to be careful with whom we welcome into our home.  Just because a spirit is 'stuck' around a home does not make it the right place for them to be.  Encouraging all spirit into the light is the best move.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”