Spiritalk your experience needed

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chrisdee

Spiritalk your experience needed

Post by chrisdee » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:56 am

Spiritalk your experience on this would be appreciated, Its happened again yesterday, this time my eldest brother in a car accident, theres not alot of information as of now, the problem I have is that one of my younger sisters as also got medium tendencies, we haven't spoken for years but seen each other recently over the death of our father, My brother came to see me last night, he said my sister had rang him at 7:30am crying she told him he was going to be killed in a car accident wearing jeans and a blue tee-shirt but knew no more than that, so he said he got changed into jeans and a blue tee-shirt and drove another sister home (about a 1-1/2 hour journey each way) to test her theory. I know my sister as handled this all wrong and I am unable to make a difference to her approach to giving information. I think he was waiting for me to verify or dismiss the information.
I'm still in training as a rescue worker. When this information is received should it be past on? is information given so that this can be prevented?  or used to silently help them get there affairs in order before there passing to make there crossing easier
                                       Blessings Decia

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Information of that nature should NEVER be given - it can so easily become a self fulfilling prophecy.  Consider how your brother responded - lets challenge and test this information.  

It would appear here as well that the mediumship is not very advanced and/or developed.  Ethics should be a part of all mediumship development but apparently is not in some quarters.

Perhaps if she had calmly said something with the car and would he limit his travels on the particular day it would have accomplished the change she sought.  She is a bit of a drama queen in mediumship.  They do more damage than help.
God bless, J

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Thank you again Spiritalk, I can not undo what my sister as done, ethically I can not confirm or deny what she as said either to my brother, she as put me in a impossible position
                                     Blessings Decia

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Surround her in the white light of protection.  That gives her the needed spirit strength to be and seek higher and best.  Love is the key to the universe.  Send love and light.
God bless, J

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Thank you Ill do this
                    Blessings Decia

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”