can any body help me as i need to ground myself and balance my life out

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chantil121980

can any body help me as i need to ground myself and balance my life out

Post by chantil121980 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:46 am

the thing is i have always felt that i have got a gift, but aways have been afraid to learn from it, the thing is im starting to have alot of gutt feelings and can not work out if they are good or bad sometimes they are so strong i start to cry and worry what is going to happen, this i have had for long time. now other things are starting to happen i get alot of da ja vo happening which im getting used to now and i know when i have them i know something is going to happen. the strangest thing is when i stay up my mothers for a night i have these surreal dreams the other night i could see myself on the floor and the doctors working on me but i could also feel a man behinde me telling me i had to go back to my body i no that he was there because i could hear him talking to me but could not see him i beleave hes my spirit guide, when i went home the next day the dream was playing on my mind, i had fallen asleep in the afternoon but this time i could see an outline of a mans face which felt that i have seen him before as i started to wake up i could hear him whisper death and i had the feeling that it was going happen soon and that it is going to be a male who is very close to me as i felt that it was going to affect me bad. i have been told i need to balance myself and i called on my elements to help me but i dont feel that it has worked can anyone advise me what this is about and help me to understand if i have got a gift or is it my inmagination

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:15 pm

The more you learn about your own personal talents (gifts) the better you will be able to use them for yourself and others.  Begin with all information on psychic, mediumship, intuition and try to understand where your talents fit the picture for yourself.  

Grounding and Protection are real exercises and there are many offered.  We each find what works best for ourselves on this one.  

Dreams and their symbols are not quite the same thing as visions and their symbols.  Perhaps learning more on dreams and what they mean will help also.

Perhaps there is some archival information around that would help.
God bless, J

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:55 am

I completely agree with spiritalk. I would certainly cleanse my aura and get my chakra's aligned and then I would actually meditate on what I heard and saw. I would keep a dream diary so you can make sense out of all of it as soon as you have some information to work with. Begin where spiritalk suggested, and also, until I could get a handle on all of it, I would wear a hematite bracelet to bed to keep me grounded as I slept. Also, the death card in tarot as in dreams usually denotes change. It can be a change in lifestyle, money or a change in you and your path, it can also mean the death of old idea's which no longer serve you and your level of spirituality at this point.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”