Psychic Drawing but No Names!

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Smiling From Within

Psychic Drawing but No Names!

Post by Smiling From Within » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:25 am

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me understand why I can draw loads of different faces of people.  Drawn first attempt, no rubbing outs, full colours and shadings all of them looking completely different to the last.

But I just cant seem to get names with them at all.  I feel like they could be my guides, otherwise why would they be coming through for me to draw.  But I just cant get names any messages or anything.  

What could help me to life this block or what am I not doing that could or should be doing.

Thank you, any suggestions are most welcome

Smiling From Within x x    :smt017

squeaky

Post by squeaky » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:04 am

hi me again, ensuring you don't pop.

maybe you are looking at those you are drawing only. this is a visual reference, so as you focus try to be open to the person as a whole.

i paint so i did spiritual portraiture for a time. in the beginning this was my difficulty, using my visual skills to the exclusion of others that worked very well otherwise.

so it is a matter of learning to receive while you are emitting a directional energy. good for you

regards
d

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:54 pm

Perhaps if you focused your intent before drawing, on someone else.  Then just start drawing and see what comes.  

Psychic drawings can be family, loved ones, or guides of someone else.  Like other spiritual gifts it probably is not your own guides.  

Art is a gift of the spirit - both in the material condition as well as the psychic state.  We often open to psychic awareness on the talents we already possess.  An artist will take it to the psychic level, a speaker will do the same thing with their talents.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”