Question on music boxes

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ashs92lude

Question on music boxes

Post by Ashs92lude » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Hi,

I have been meditating for about a month now and I have recently been waking up from my sleep to hearing  one of my music boxes play a little after 3:30 a.m.  I am just wondering should I still be hearing the music box since I have been meditating for a month now. Or is it too early to take affect? Am I not taking charge? Should I try meditating differently?

Thanks, Ash :smt017

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:49 pm

It sounds a bit like someone interfering in your rest (from spirit?) I am not sure what your question is asking?  Have you had some spirit influence in your home?  Are you prepared to let it go?  What do you think is happening?
God bless, J

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:58 pm

Hello spiritalk,
yes, I think it may be a spirit interrupting my sleep. I have no idea what spirit it is as I don't know anybody close to me who has passed. I don't know if you remember me but I had posted a while back that I heard a music box play in my room. You had commented on it before. I am wondering what should I do about this? Since the spirit has come back. I have no idea what is happening.

Here is the link:

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... c&start=15

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:38 pm

When we are sleeping we are open in consciousness and not particularly alert to the spirit realms when awoken.  I would suggest you say something like:  OK turn it off, I am sleeping.  Please go to the light.

In that way you are making some sensible decisions for the spirit to think about.
God bless, J

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:10 am

Thanks spiritalk. I will have to try that. :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:11 pm

When my mother died my father insisted that her music box used to play by itself, I used to humour him -"Yes Dad it's just Mum talking again."
He died and I have the music box - yes it still goes off and the spring is well run down!!!!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Music boxes are a beautiful way to connect with passed loved ones.  Music is harmony and in tune.  Perhaps they are getting across their comfort at finding their own peace?
God bless, J

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Thanks for sharing Prof. Akers. :)  

Yes spiritalk you might be right, it could be a way of them showing they found their peace. Very interesting.

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”