Energy Attacks, a.k.a. A Whack

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Psychicgaijin

Energy Attacks, a.k.a. A Whack

Post by Psychicgaijin » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:08 pm

Hello,

I have heard that some people, knowing or unknowingly, will throw energy or send it at another with the purpose of hurting.

Has anyone heard of this term, "Whack?"

How do you remove a whack that has been done to you? That is to remove it our of your body, chakra, and aura and just get rid of it??

Thanks

Psychic Gaijin  :smt020
This stuff is real!!!

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Well personally I would meditate and visualize the energy of myself and then look for what doesn't belong... then I would use my energy to 'push' it out and repel it away from me... The better question is do you know who would have 'whacked' ya? Cuz then you can take precautions to make sure this doesn't happen again... Also Do us usually have some kind of wall or shield up when you go out? If not then you should... you can never be too careful and should only lower them when you KNOW you are safe... Best of luck!!

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Psychicgaijin

Post by Psychicgaijin » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:38 am

Hello Nyte,

Yes I have a very good idea who did it.

I did have my energy shield in place, the work environment can be rather negative.

I have studied some energy tools at some psychic schools. Have not taken a clairvoyance class yet. One place wants $300 a month to learn from them. That is the 4 month program-- the basics.

I have not yet been able to see energy and all that.

Thanks,
P.G.
This stuff is real!!!

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:05 am

*nods* well once you know where it is coming from then you can always be on alert around that person... I know that personally I was doing energy work LONG before I could see it... As long as you can feel it and picture in your mind what you would like to do, then you can do almost anything... It was the first step for me... I always see my energy as deep green... and anything that isn't mine, is a lighter and brighter shade... so it is easy for me to spot... I have not taken classes for anything that I have learned... I find that when I am meant to know something then life has a way of me finding it... *shrugs* but that is just me... (I think that classes are wonderful tools) I wish you the best and I will send you some healing energies if you would like me to... *huggz* Take care and safe guard yourself...

I also wanted to tell you that Psychic Chef, knows very good techniques for taking care of your self... (I am gonna send him a PM and let him know to look here and see if he has any advice.)

Light, Love, and Blessings,
                                                Nyte
Nyte

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:54 pm

Protection is one of the most important tools we have to keep us safe and happy.  I have a morning ritual in which I do affirmations (to set me up in positive mode for the day) and then place a protective bubble around me.  It is simple and quick to do.  In that way you are filtering all negativity from within or without.

Another exercise that is interesting....When we have cords to people, places, things we can cut them.  Please your challenge in a purple bubble.  Then place yourself in another purple bubble attached with a cord.  See a pair of golden scissors cut that cord and release the balloon into the air.  

You must be prepared to release this people, place, thing.  And they must be willing to be released to some extent.  Try it anyway.

Even someone you have to work with all the time can be released as an irritant or emotional drain.  Remember walls and other strong barriers tend to hold anything out, but also to restrict your own love and care for others.  A filter of negativity allows a free flow as the energies of life intend.

God bless, J

Psychicgaijin

Post by Psychicgaijin » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:51 pm

Hi Nyte, and SpiritTalk,

Thank you for the information. I am going to put it into action today.

And thank you for asking Psychic Chef to send some info. I got his email and the methods look real good.

I feel confident now of being able to continue growing in the spirit and psychic areas of life now thanks you all and the Mystic Board.

I will be back with lots more questions too!!!

Thank you very much,
Jim

P.S. Just tried the purple bubble and golden scissors, it seems to have helped loosen my tight back and the pain I have had since the whack. I will work with it very deeply tonight when I am done on the computer.
This stuff is real!!!

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:54 am

*smilies* I am happy to hear that confidence in your message... I think that it helps very much to know that you can take control of your life and the things happening in it... *huggz*
Nyte

Psychicgaijin

Post by Psychicgaijin » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Wow, my back feels much better today.

I used the cord cutting technique and I used the whack removal idea by Psychic Chef today.

I got the spinal segments in my back to stop spasming and to release with that popping sound as well.

This has given me so much confidence in the help and information here and in myself that I am able to do things.

This is such a great help.

I am going to look for the "courses" that are in the forums that Psychic Chef mentioned.

Thanks,
Jim
This stuff is real!!!

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”