The Etheric

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

angel2007

The Etheric

Post by angel2007 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:42 pm

I was wondering whether anyone has had any experience in seeing or entering the etheric. Ive been reading about the etheric and the sixth sense and would like to know about other peoples experiences with it.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:48 pm

The etheric was a word coined in the early 20th century.  It means the unseen world some call the spirit world.  

As we are body, mind, spirit, we have this vibration available all the time.  It is the part of us that separates at death and takes up residence in an unseen world.

Mediums regularly communicate with the unseen world.
God bless, J

angel2007

Post by angel2007 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:16 am

Thankyou spiritalk I really appreciate your reply.

Thanks again

Angel2007

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:55 am

hum ethrich. lets just say that when you change dimensions you tear a hole in space.

the ethric body is ethric blue seen from an innerbody remote viewing for of astral travel.

you can see dearkness and alter the energetic state and see physical and mental connections.

There you can also see the spirits in habbital conecptions of mind apporiate to their desires.

The siganature of this enegry is a for of tesla coil beam energy.

of the blackness with sparks of purple.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:28 pm

DragonKnight wrote:hum ethrich. lets just say that when you change dimensions you tear a hole in space.

J:  A vibration change could not tear holes in the physical.  There are many vibration changes to the mental world.

the ethric body is ethric blue seen from an innerbody remote viewing for of astral travel.

J:  Astral travel is the lowest possible mental realm.  Reaching higher into spirit (etheric) realms certainly brings higher knowledge.

you can see dearkness and alter the energetic state and see physical and mental connections.

J:  ?

There you can also see the spirits in habbital conecptions of mind apporiate to their desires.

J:  This is a description of the astral plane which is an altered state of consciousness, a lower mental state.

The siganature of this enegry is a for of tesla coil beam energy.

of the blackness with sparks of purple.
J:  Tesla did a lot of work on the organ (?) energies that were the connecting links in physical work.  Astral, Etheric, Spirit is all vibration change that is not on the physical realm, but altered states of consciousness.
God bless, J

angel2007

Post by angel2007 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:19 pm

Thankyou Spiritalk and DragonKnight,  :smt006

I'll let you know how I go with it. And keep trying to reach my goals.

Angel2007 :)

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”