what does this mean?

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

what does this mean?

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:27 am

When I woke last night I seen a man and someone else in my door way holding a huge bunch of RED BALLONS helum ones  ... I couldn't see there faces , the more I try to focus in  on it, it then faded away , does this mean anything

would love to hear any thoughts on this :)
Have Faith..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:38 pm

Balloons and the color red can bring thoughts of love and joy.  This depends entirely upon your own interpretation fo the color red.  

A Valentine's day present from spirit in love?
God bless, J

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Last night again I woke up in the middle of the night... ( as I always get woken from alseep for some reason and that when I see things)
I turn ova in bed toward the window the blinds were shut but its like I can see beyond the blinds... I seen 4 people they were standing in aline about 1mt away from one another and they all look like that had dresses on and all the RED DRESS.. I think they were women , when I tryed to focus on what I was seeing, each one by one flew straight up in the air . gone like that..then I  went back to sleep.

The Ballons that I seen the night b4 ..  B4 I went to bed I ask my grandmother to come and give me a sign so I would know its her But I asked for a sign (that I knew it would be her)  and I always asked my guides to bring me more and that I wanna see much more and that I ready forwat ever they wanna give me...  
the Ballons mean nothing to me or my nan .. (they did look beauitful tho)  its been 8years since my grandmother passing and I cant recall having no dreams about her nothing I would like some contact...

the past 11years Ive been gettin woken up...when i do i see people walking passed my room outside my window like a shadow..through the blinds  but I cant seem to get a good look at who or what they want...  Its always when  Im half alseep and my mind not fully awake...lol  but I' wake ( not alseep cause sometimes Im sittin up looking at it and everytime I seem to focus its gone I have notice since doin a mediumship class Im startin to see more b4 I was scared but now Im not learning more about it

Thank you so much spiritalk for your thoughts on this :)

Chantelle
Have Faith..

bee07

Post by bee07 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:49 pm

hi chantelle,
             i see this as a message from the other side........ that you are worried about something ......... and these spirits are there to let you know that you dont need to worry.

bee07 X

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:07 pm

Hi Bee,

Thank you for your kind words, I have been worried about a few things.

For your kind thoughts  I have been worried
Have Faith..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:19 pm

Using sleep time or dreams to contact spirit is not the best method.  What happens in dreams by chance can happen in meditation by design.  And in meditation you are alert and ready for the message of spirit.  Just go to sleep to rest.

You have a circle time now and it might be best to form it as an appointment with your own personal spirit guide.  Instead of asking for spirit input all the time, direct the energy to your circle time and then it will be used to form the messages you seek.

I agree that the message of the dreams was about your loved ones.  You have probably heard from your loved one in symbol form and not recognized their input into your mind.
God bless, J

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:38 pm

Hi Spiritalk

Yes I  did ask 4  a sign from my  grandmother, and also asked my guides to start helping me delevoping more.

what I see at night I am FULLY wake, its NOT A DREAM... and what  I  see is not in my control I just wake up and see these  people (spirits) which this has happen ova the past 11years now ....I wanted to know more about what Im seeing that the only reason why I'm in a delevopment circle... trying to deleovpe more and unstanding of it.

I know it wasnt a dream ..., and I will take that the red ballons and the ladies with the red dress on as a message from my grandmother... what ever the messge was Its was clear About the COLOUR RED  I was talking to my father about my Nan ( she was also psychic yourself) and about what I seen and the colour red .... he said what about Nana .... My nana name is ROSE  and I dad pointed what about roses when u send roses or think of roses there RED!   again I  know it wasnt her  in spirit but I gather she's showed me this as way of her persent's around me..

thank you once again spiritalk

Chantelle :)
Have Faith..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Your dreams/visions are still happening by chance - why not TAKE CHARGE and take them into your meditations in circle?  Just a thought...you would be more alert and then there might be help to decipher your visions.  There are also lessons to use colour, symbols, etc. with all messages from a good circle.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”