seeing things when I wake from alseep

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

seeing things when I wake from alseep

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:29 am

Afternoon All

I'm new joined 2day I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. It all started for me when my daughter was 1yrs old, I woke up in the middle of the night to see a spirit as clear as day it was an old woman standing at the end of my bed looking at me,my husband and my daughter, she was holding a bag she had a beautiful glow, at the time I was very scared I just cuddled into my daughter and drifted back off to sleep. I didnt say anything to anyone for about 2weeks , thinking I was seeing things (I WAS VERY MUCH AWAKE ) I didnt see anything until I had my son I was alseep and had woke up I was looking down the hallway (different house) and I seen a baby around 6-9month of age sitting on the arm chair in the lougue room, my reaction was quickly running out there thinking the baby was gonna fall I went running down the hallway to catch this baby (that I thought was gonna fall) and when I got there nothing was there. And since then when I  wake up not all the time but alot I see a shadow standing outside my bedroom window (and its been in every house I've moved in ) the house Im now  in when I wake up in the middle of the nite  I see people walkin pass my room its just a quick glance....mostly Male I think? its been happening ova the past 11yrs now. I feel I have Mediumship ablity which I'm now in a delevopement circle...   I would love to know what ur thoughts are on this do I have a gift of mediumship?

Thanks for taking the time to read my story :)

thank you for taking the time to read my story.
Have Faith..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:17 pm

What happens in the night is definitely spirit presence.  They may need just a little help moving on into the light.  It is never good to entertain the spirit realms and keep them stuck to the earth.  (Loved one that come to commune with us is a different story as is development work with spirit).
God bless, J

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:01 am

Thank you 4 ur advice :)  Spiritalk
Have Faith..

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:33 am

mmm keep your ideas open look into consciousness that meay reviel more ideas to you

dk

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Take the steps to mediumship.  Start with the Tools of your own Consciousness to balance and empower you in body, mind, spirit.  

When ready, use meditation as a tool to connect with the spirit guides that love and guide us.  We do not welcome all and sundry, just those who want to work in the light of love and spirit.
God bless, J

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:20 am

Thank you for both reply's

I have alot of trouble trying to meditate... I cant seem to get it!!!  

In the delevopment circle Im in , we do a small Meditation every week at the end of the lesson .. but I cant seem to  still the mind...
I know its something I'll have to work on..

thank you once again :)
Have Faith..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:34 pm

Instead of trying to eliminate all thought, try re-directing thoughts.  The monkey mind will happen as soon as you sit quiet and want to be peaceful - it is natural to human consciousness.  

Meditation means to think upon - not to quiet and/or silence the mind (the latter only happens at death).  Prepare a calm place in your mind's eye - a scene from nature is best.  Then when the mind wanders you can bring it back to the scene and remain in your calm place examining nature in all its finery.  

Using a symbol between yourself and your spirit guide also keeps it in a realm of attunement to the one who will be your personal partner in the work of spirit.  This symbol can be a part of your peace scene and fit right in.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”