can anyone help me on this please

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

can anyone help me on this please

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:53 am

Hi All,

I'm New at this just joined.  I just wanted some light, I've been in a Mediumship delvelopment circle now for 5-6months I was connecting quite well I can feel when the engery is around me I feel a blowing heat I guess its there way of letting me know that there around. in class we have to do one on one readings with one another, we have to bring through someone that the other person knows and tell them something from the spirit.which I was doing well with, Im now concerned that after 6week break that I'm not gonna be able to connect..  My passion is to become a medium I would love to connect and bring heeling to the heart. of those who have lost someone..  is there any mediums out there that could help me on this
how I get my information is like a thought in my head.. or memory is this how it happens to you?

kind regards
Have Faith..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:15 pm

Once opened, they are more likely to come to you at inconvenient times (if you are open to it) than actually disappear.  The point in the circle is to attune to and make a firm partnership with your own spirit guide.  The messages are just the results of this attunement process.

There is no reason you could not meditate on your own and firm up that relationship with your spirit guide.  How you handle this will decide what you want to do with your mediumship in connection with your guide.
God bless, J

UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING

Post by UR_DESTINY_IS_COMING » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:26 am

Thank you again spiritalk  I'll take that onboard :)
Have Faith..

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:36 am

im quiet busy atm but if you are intrested look into chakra clearing and minfullness meditations they should be help full and will set you on the path to mediumship development.

also

Soul chakras for higher lvl learings

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:21 pm

A meditation to meet your own, personal spirit guide:

Do all the quieting of the body exercises (breath, etc.) then visualize a place of peace.  It is a scene from nature and one of your own choosing.  You will be returning the consciousness to this scene as you meditate.  It will bring peace and calm to the soul.

When you are calmed, put a symbol (a flower in a garden scene, a waterfall, etc.) something from nature in your peace scene.  And perhaps a seat for your guide to join you.  

When the energy changes the guide is present.  We do not need all the trappings of name and identity - just a change in energy that welcomes your guide.  You will know as they will work with your symbol.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”