question time

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

br4d5

question time

Post by br4d5 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:15 am

hi, just a few things that are a bit of a puzzle to me.

1. If a spirit reincarnates to life to learn lifes lessons on numbers of accasions to develop there soul and spiritually, then where do new souls come from.

2. From what I can gather mediums can not sence the same spirits, for example three mediums in a room, but each sence different spirits is this true or not

3. Can mediums communicate with their own spirit family, or why do mediums go to other mediums for a reading.

im just curious what other ppl think
thanks

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:29 am

2. I have been with others who sense the same spirits I do in the same room at the same time.  

3. Yes, we can talk to our Spirit guides/family.  I get info from them all the time.  Tonite in the snow storm I was told to take a different route than normal and avoided an accident.  
I also don't always hear the things from them I don't want to hear, so I get to ask another what they are saying so I can hear from them what I don't want to hear or is hard for me to hear.  Strange, I know.  I have a friend who says the most wonderful things to me.  I really need to hear them.  She gets in my face and says them holding my cheeks so I will listen.  I tune out my Spirit Guides and Spirit Family when they say the same things to me.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

spiritalk

Re: question time

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:31 pm

br4d5 wrote:hi, just a few things that are a bit of a puzzle to me.

1. If a spirit reincarnates to life to learn lifes lessons on numbers of accasions to develop there soul and spiritually, then where do new souls come from.

J:  I do not subscribe to reincarnation and some of these questions just focus the questions involved in belief in this theory.  I see it sort of like God's garden of seeds (flowers) and when the genetics of 2 human beings form a foetus - God brings the Soul = Breath to bring life.

2. From what I can gather mediums can not sence the same spirits, for example three mediums in a room, but each sence different spirits is this true or not

J:  Mediumship is done by attunement of the individual medium with their own spirit guides, as well as the person wanting the reading.  The spirits that come are compatible with each medium.  Consider...we are not all compatible with all other spirits - in earth life - or in spirit.

3. Can mediums communicate with their own spirit family, or why do mediums go to other mediums for a reading.

J:  Mediums can attune to their own loved ones.  But when receiving impressions and/or visions, they do not trust that it is their wishbone rather than the spirit's input.  Wishful thinking can play a role in reading for self.  But the intuition of all of us works to help us around the pitfalls of life.

im just curious what other ppl think
thanks
Each medium works in their own way to attune to spirit and/or perform mediumship.  There are the good, the bad, the ugly in all walks of life - this talent is no different.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”