Reiki and Meduims

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

scarlet raging storm

Reiki and Meduims

Post by scarlet raging storm » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:53 am

Hello I am a medium I have also had distance reiki courses. Some say
the distance ones don't do any thing. When I am getting an attunement
the world around me changes. I see wonderful colors of light and I
feel more balanced out.

I am currently looking to find a hands on teacher in my area for
reiki 1 hands on. Do any of you use different attunements to help or
balance being a medium?

If so which ones have you found most useful.
hugs
Chrissy
Blessed Be

Killing_Smile

Re: Reiki and Meduims

Post by Killing_Smile » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:13 pm

scarlet raging storm wrote:Hello I am a medium I have also had distance reiki courses. Some say
feel more balanced out.
People say a lot of things. What is it you feel?

If we are energy, is there really distance, or just a concept we've put together to help us picture things in our mind? Perhaps healing is truly not done or reverted in some cases, because the intent was not true in the first place.
23 lies you told.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Reiki and Meduims

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:48 am

[quote="Killing_Smile"][quote="scarlet raging storm"]Hello I am a medium I have also had distance reiki courses. Some say
feel more balanced out.[/quote]

People say a lot of things. What is it you feel?

If we are energy, is there really distance, or just a concept we've put together to help us picture things in our mind? Perhaps healing is truly not done or reverted in some cases, because the intent was not true in the first place.[/quote]

K_S,

This is a deeply-felt belief (no demonstrable proof in other words) but I sometimes feel that the human being is the perfect demonstration of a quantum being. We have matter and energy working together, not always in harmony in all the "models" but always the potential is there for things to work perfectly!

The body is the matter and even it is changing and recycling constantly. The carbon that you breathed out was lost from the body as matter goes, but it was replaced by the carbon from the meal you just had, or eventually will. Similarly all other atoms and molecules that form your (or my) body!

And the lifeforce energy that can be felt and flows is the energy part of this machine. Even the thoughts that exist are energy and they have an influence over the matter, the body and vice versa. Who knows, maybe there is a subtle but constant interconversion of matter and energy going on in us human beings all the time and in such a seamless manner that even we are not aware how or when. Maybe the when is a moot point, because it is really 'always'!

Hairy Fairy, some would say! Perhaps, but let the scientist worry about that and prove or disprove. The model works, for now!

Rohiniranjan

Rev. Jason

Post by Rev. Jason » Thu May 01, 2008 4:40 pm

Self promotion are not allowed, please contact for adds.

Rhutobello
site admin

indigomyst

Post by indigomyst » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:04 am

i think you just know when you meet your reiki therapist if they meant for you, and they will too.

reiki is great for everyone and should be on the nhs lol but its even more beneficial for mediums, psychics, indigos (especially) and other energy workers.

if you can find someone who allows half hour after the therapy to chat and share messages that have come through thats even better.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:20 am

As a RMT and a Psychic/Medium, I would suggest that Reiki is wonderful and yes, you will need to find the right person for you. Not all teachers are correct for each student. I would certainly google RMT's in your area and go through the list and even talk with each one you feel drawn to. I would meditate on it and that should lead you to the answer you are looking for. I have always heard that when the student it ready to learn the teacher will appear.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”