? about psychic

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hthrshorty

? about psychic

Post by hthrshorty » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:50 pm

Can a psychic know if you are psychic before you do. Are they drawn to you?

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:46 pm

With all my heart I believe that all are psychic.  Like we all have radios. Some know how to turn it on, some know how to change the stations, some have learned to control the volume, while others just have it sit there.  So in a way we would know that another is psychic, even before they know it.  We all got those radios.  :smt002  I don't know if psychics are drawn to you. Are they?  Sometimes before I really talk to someone I can click.  Seems that we are on the same channel. Thought process.  Is that what you mean? Please beware of Psychics who play with your heart.  Those who prey on those who are curious and still learning.  They are out there.  

Safe Journey

hthrshorty

Post by hthrshorty » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 pm

Crow, Thank for your reply. I would say yes they are. Or maybe I'm drawn to them. I took care of a lady at my job I could sense she was a psychic and did card readings so I ask her (which it just came out of my mouth) she said yes. yes I know they try to take vantage people which that happened to me. I had one that told me that someone put some voodoo on me, and that I had to buy all kinds candles and she would do some meditation to get rid of it plus I had to pay more money.                                                                                                                                                                                   I do have another question? I do believe I have some ability. I had this promintion for several months that everytime I drove by this place I could see me getting into a accident I know what kind of cars they were and everything. One day I was heading to my job and the accident happened. It scared me to death because that was the first time that ever happened. Another time I could be talking to somebody and something would jump out of me. I also have smells specially at my job, specially at my job. I walk into a room I could smell that person I said there name and the people that was in there what we don't smell anything. Another time I was by myself and said the persons name, I got gouse bumps all over my body and the hair stood up. I got scared and walk out then went back into the room and the smell was gone. o

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:14 pm

My question for you. After you seen this were you more careful around that particular intersection?  Before the accident.  Sometimes these little warnings are there to help you.  Can be frightening at first, not understanding.  Think of it like a loved one getting a message to you.  To be careful.  I've had those too. Then there are times when I do not get a warning and wonder why.  This I do not have the answers for.  But it sounds like someone was watching over you. So you didn't get hurt.

I am not sure what you ment when you said that you would talk to someone and something jumped out of you.  Could you please explain more? Are you talking about the woman at work who you asked if she did readings?

Is this person living or dead, the one you smell or sense?  You say their name so you must know them.  If it is someone who has passed, I see this as there way to let you know they are around. Sometimes my grandma comes around.  There can be smells with these people who are gone.  Something I know that is uniquely hers.  And I smile.   Now if this person is living, I don't know what to think, besides some sort of Astral Projection.  Remote Viewing?  This is out of my area.  But perhaps there are others here that would be able to help, perhaps give some more details.

Safe Journey

hthrshorty

Post by hthrshorty » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:32 pm

No not really I just ingored it. But now I'm more careful about those things. No I didn't get hurt just shakin up a little bit.  I sensed that the laddy I took care of was a psychic so I ask her if she was she said she was and that she did card readings too. As for the gentlemen that at the nursing home. Yes I knew who he was I took care of him. Thank you for your input

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:18 pm

First step in psychic abilities ...... TAKE CHARGE!  We do not just open up our sensitivities and invite all and sundry to manifest.  That is not healthy or good for the host.  You need to take charge of when, who, what, where, why, how of it all for your own comforts.  That is what the lessons are meant to help with in mediumship/psychic abilities.  

Yes, we are all sensitive and that is where psychic abilities manifest.  And yes, there is the good, the bad, the ugly as with any talent or skill.  It would appear you have some random experiences and it is time to take charge and manifest in a more comfortable manner.

All 5 senses are used in any spirit contact - smells are most closely connected to memory.  So it is not unusual to smell something around an environment.  And as we know all of us are spirit, even while yet encased in material bodies, we can leave smells behind as well.
God bless, J

hthrshorty

Post by hthrshorty » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Spiritalk, Thank for your input. This is very true.

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:06 pm

I don't know on this one. I think you usually have a pretty good idea if you are intuitive or not. Many psychics
have had allot of unusual experiences throught their life. I think sometimes people think that everyone has the
same kind of stuff happen to them as others, but if you start asking around you sometimes find out that everyone
else has not had those same expereinces!  I think I can sometims feel the energy of certain people and feel them
as sensitives too, and sometimes the opposite. That they are not at all open to any kind of psychic energy. And that
is their choice, it doesn't mean they don't posses any, just that they aren't open to it.  Sometimes you just feel
a connection with other people who are intuitive because you just understand each other, like its an instant feel of
Oh, I like you, and I think it's because you seem like me. Just the same way you like people who seem share your
same ideas on differant topics.
Donna

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:00 am

I agree with Mystic~
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:27 pm

heads up to spiritalk! Its defiantly about taking charge and putting things on your level and where you feel comfortable. You must do the best you can with your current knowledge and understanding.

Also heads up to Crow,  love your imagery of the radio, esp about some controlling different aspects.

I def believe that we are all psychic and like Mystic said some just choose not to.
I sense them all. I feel it and then I will have a look in their eyes and then I will know if they are aware of it or not.

Which is a great thing but also very frustrating too - the reason for the frustration - when you begin your journey most often than not youve got alot to work on, ego, anger, revenge, selfishness, not being compassionate enough...oh the list goes on and on! heehee :)
But then as you move along your path you start to have a look at these 'uglier' sides to yourself and you start confronting it, owning it and taking responsibly and hence becoming a better person each and every single day.
When someone is psychic, okay we are all psychic, but when you come across someone who has a great ability and you can sense it and then they choose not to accept it and then go and behave like a real a-hole. Well I must say that just busts my chops.
Mystic wrote:Sometimes you just feel
a connection with other people who are intuitive because you just understand each other, like its an instant feel of
Oh, I like you, and I think it's because you seem like me. Just the same way you like people who seem share your
Funny for me I only get that sometimes, the "oh we are on the same wavelength, we are similar and hence I feel more comfortable with you" kinda thing, more often than not I feel more comfortable with ppl who are not aware of it that the ppl who are aware.

I sometimes find that the ppl who are aware seem to check each other out energetically, almost like gauging each other up. So I tend to get nervous when I walk into a room and I see a group of ppl who are aware...always wonder how it might turn out...
There can be energetic games...I reeeaaallllyyyy don't like those.
Like Spiritalk said, take control of it - own it. Yet it can be difficult...at least in my experience ;)
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:55 pm

I usually tend to know if someone has 'what feels like psychic energy' But I learned the hard way to not just ask.... I at one point would engage in what rosered, deem energetic games, but I decided that seemed rude to me... and I no longer do that... alot of the things I did were learning tools, that I think back on now and think man, that was kinda rude of me.... *shrugs* But I think it is something that most people go through, and some grow out of it and others don't... depends on the person, I guess...

I live with someone who has gifts and doesn't actively use them although he often 'picks' up on things... Mostly me thinking about something intensely and he hears it and thinks I said something... the first few times it happened he did not believe that I did not say something out loud and that I was only thinkin about it real hard.... (In his defense we were arguin and it was not the nicest thing for me to be thinkin.... *smile*) Now he is like Shush it and quit thinkin so hard i am tryin to watch tv...  

He still feels the same to me as someone who chooses to use the gifts that they have.... I Know that someone who isn't active in using them feel alittle off... when compared to someone who has not developed any at all. (I too believe we all have the ability, and Love the radio explanation... I might be using it to talk to others now... Thank You for it!!!) Anyways, just basically wanted to share...

*hugz*

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:43 pm

mystic67 wrote:I don't know on this one.

J:  We take what we have as senses in the material world and use our psychic sensitivities to manifest them on another level.  That is what being psychic is all about - the energy level of sensitivities.

I think you usually have a pretty good idea if you are intuitive or not. Many psychics
have had allot of unusual experiences throught their life. I think sometimes people think that everyone has the
same kind of stuff happen to them as others, but if you start asking around you sometimes find out that everyone
else has not had those same expereinces!

J:  Experiences will be similar.  But the expressing of those experiences is by what has gone before.  We build on our experiences and understand the next one by the last one that occurred.  Not all experiences in psychic abilities will be the same - but sometimes they have a quality that tells us they are not of the material energies - so a sensitivity is going on.

I think I can sometims feel the energy of certain people and feel them
as sensitives too, and sometimes the opposite. That they are not at all open to any kind of psychic energy. And that
is their choice, it doesn't mean they don't posses any, just that they aren't open to it.  

Sometimes you just feel

Donna
As unique beings we all resonate with energies in our own way - but life is all about energies.  Some will be the material energies of the earth plane and some will be spirit energies and some will be mental energies.  They all resonate at their own vibration.
God bless, J

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”