This is the main Vedic Astrology Learning Forum. General Vedic Astrology lessons and questions and answers can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul, vivekvshetty

Certain

Post by Certain » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:47 am

I hope  i wud be counted  in too and wont be left out ! Though I am following this forum from quite some time here.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Certain wrote:I hope  i wud be counted  in too and wont be left out ! Though I am following this forum from quite some time here.

NamashkaarCertain ji,

Jyotish classes and learning are supposed to be quite a serious thing, and there is to be a respectful relation between the teacher and the student.

We never neglect requests fro learners. Unless one requests the proper way, how can one be left out?

Consider yourself signed in.

vivek and RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

rajat19731

Post by rajat19731 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:16 pm

Hi RishiRahulji,
I am a bit too late i think so. But want to join the classes. Please tell me where i will find the lessons and how will i get myself registered. Its a great great work to provide this kinda opportunity for learners like us to learn astrology.
Regards,
Om Gurubhyo Namah
Rajat Kapoor

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:12 pm

rajat19731 wrote:Hi RishiRahulji,
I am a bit too late i think so. But want to join the classes. Please tell me where i will find the lessons and how will i get myself registered. Its a great great work to provide this kinda opportunity for learners like us to learn astrology.
Regards,

Hi rajat19731,

Better late than never, it would still be early to join if you are tenacious enough to catch up with the past lessons.

You are signed in.

Good luck,

vivek and RishiRahul

code

Post by code » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:15 pm

Hello there,

I'd like to register please too pls.

Also, I have gone throughh e past years learning class, and yes indeed it is really helping to get clarity around the main confusions i had re:house and planet placements.
I like the after question/test you give to learners, as it really tests my concentration & learning THAT IS GREAT so i know i am on the right track, however where do i find the answers to the questions? Question 2&3 i wasn't able to answer so knowing the answer would really assist me, and also allow me to move on to the next class. I am currently still browsing between lesson 2&3

cheers
code

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:51 am

code wrote:Hello there,

I'd like to register please too pls.

Also, I have gone throughh e past years learning class, and yes indeed it is really helping to get clarity around the main confusions i had re:house and planet placements.
I like the after question/test you give to learners, as it really tests my concentration & learning THAT IS GREAT so i know i am on the right track, however where do i find the answers to the questions? Question 2&3 i wasn't able to answer so knowing the answer would really assist me, and also allow me to move on to the next class. I am currently still browsing between lesson 2&3

cheers
code

Namashkaar Codeji,

Welcome to the Learning forum. You are registered to the course.
Happy Learning,

vivek and RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

vijaynsr

Registration

Post by vijaynsr » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Namaskar Guruji,

Please accept my humble obeisance.
I would like to regester for the learning classes. I know it is too late but by god's grace I found this site recently. And I will put my sincere efforts to cope up with the existing lessons.
I'm going thru the previous lessons. I'm stuck in the 5th lesson in downloading the PDF document as i'm not a regestered student.

Thanks,
Vijay Nalabolu

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:52 am

Namashkaar vijaynsr ji,

Welcome to the Learning forum. It is never too late to join, ans we are going slow so that the really interested and patient can catch up. But understand that we are not Guruji's, but just teachers or guides who are trying to guide the understanding better.

You are signed in.

vivek and RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

amdtek

Re: Registration

Post by amdtek » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:00 am

Namaskar rishirahul (ji),

My case is the same to same as this user told u:
vijaynsr wrote:Namaskar Guruji,

I would like to register for the learning classes. I know it is too late but by god's grace I found this site recently.
I've been wandering around over the internet since couple of years in the drive to learn vedic astrology but due to lack of resources and friends related in this field, I remained zero :(  Basically, I am a great enthusiastic about this field (for e.g its already 5.09am and I haven't slept yet) but I always don't know what to read, what should I know, what do I lack yet to know, what should I know more, what to do in some cases, where to start and where to end.  

By God's grace, I eventually found this place to learn.  I'll appreciate to the bottom of my heart if you could please enroll me.

p.s: At first I read a post(1st sticky post) where it said to contact 'swetha' (I've pmed her about this already) for such issues, then later I encountered this post (2nd sticky post) whereby I came to know that maybe you are the one whom I should contact.

My sole purpose in acquiring this knowledge is "to understand life a little better, to be of help to others in their period of darkness and to be able to light a small lamp of hope and aspirations in their heart.", as you said.

In short, I want to help in contributing others through this knowledge.

Kindly accept my request.
Regards
anooj

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Registration

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:39 am

amdtek wrote:Namaskar rishirahul (ji),

My case is the same to same as this user told u:
vijaynsr wrote:Namaskar Guruji,

I would like to register for the learning classes. I know it is too late but by god's grace I found this site recently.
I've been wandering around over the internet since couple of years in the drive to learn vedic astrology but due to lack of resources and friends related in this field, I remained zero :(  Basically, I am a great enthusiastic about this field (for e.g its already 5.09am and I haven't slept yet) but I always don't know what to read, what should I know, what do I lack yet to know, what should I know more, what to do in some cases, where to start and where to end.  

By God's grace, I eventually found this place to learn.  I'll appreciate to the bottom of my heart if you could please enroll me.

p.s: At first I read a post(1st sticky post) where it said to contact 'swetha' (I've pmed her about this already) for such issues, then later I encountered this post (2nd sticky post) whereby I came to know that maybe you are the one whom I should contact.

My sole purpose in acquiring this knowledge is "to understand life a little better, to be of help to others in their period of darkness and to be able to light a small lamp of hope and aspirations in their heart.", as you said.

In short, I want to help in contributing others through this knowledge.

Kindly accept my request.
Regards
anooj

Namashkaar amdtek ji,

You are signed in to the course. We are going very slow, but steady to let the matters seep in to the best and time given to read and re read the matter and for questions.

vivek and RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

amdtek

Post by amdtek » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Thanks for enrolling me rishirahul ji :)

You are like my guru, and I am 'anooj' (this is my real name btw) to u in terms of both knowledge and age; so I believe you do not need to add 'ji' at the end of my nickname, and please call me by my real name :)

Thanks again, for showing me your gratitude.

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:03 pm

amdtek wrote:Thanks for enrolling me rishirahul ji :)

You are like my guru, and I am 'anooj' (this is my real name btw) to u in terms of both knowledge and age; so I believe you do not need to add 'ji' at the end of my nickname, and please call me by my real name :)

Thanks again, for showing me your gratitude.

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya

Namashkaar amdtekji,

Anoojjii,

The 'ji' is out of respect from the Jagannath inside... from inside...as  mutual respect, and age and whatever is synonymous with it, and We need to be mutually respected the process of Learning.

We (Vivekji and RishiRahul) have decided to acknowledge you in this Learning.

Whatever spoken, said, related in this Learning is our collective thoughts.

vivek and RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

deepakosho

Please sign me up.

Post by deepakosho » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Dear Vivekji and RishiRahulji,

May I humbly request you to enroll me to the course.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak

deepakosho

Thank you very very much for enrolling me.

Post by deepakosho » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Dear Gurujis,

Thank you very very much for enrolling me.

- Deepak

hemanthks

Please

Post by hemanthks » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:28 am

Dear Vivekji/RishiRahulji,

Please consider my earnest request to enroll to the course.

Awaiting for your reply,

Sincerely,

Hemanth

Return to “Learn Vedic Astrology”